Full digital B mode ultrasonic diagnostic instrumentsApplication: Designed widely for diagnosing of pregnancy, fertility and disease on bovine, equine, ovine, canine, feline, goat, swine, llama and other animals.Parameter:1. 10" high resolution CRT monitor, line by line scanning without sparkle.
KX2000G(12) VET USE
2. Two probe socket, automatically identify the probe, support several optional probes.
3. Body mark: 1. General use 2. Bovine 3. Canine 4. Equine 5. Feline 6. Cadioloy, 7. Swine_7 kinds, total 27 PCS of body marks with probe position.
4. Display mode: B\2B\4B \B/M\M, total 5 kinds.
5. 8 kinds of Magnification, maximum display depth is 240mm.
6. Gain range: 0~127dB
7. Dynamic range: 27~100dB;
8. Gray: 256
9. Frame frequency: 30 frames/second.
10. Permanent image storage: 100 frames.
11. Cine loop: 256 frames.
12. General measurement: Distance\Perimeter, area (trace method, ellipse method), volume, etc.
13. Cardiac measurement: Depth, slope, heart rate, time.
14. OB measurement: EDD and GA for Bovine, equine, ovine, canine, feline, goat, swine and llama.
15. OB report function
16. Transfer image through USB port to computer.
17. Dual-mode TV output: PAL/NTSC, connecting to thermal printer and ultrasonic working station.
18. Power supply: AC110/230 -15%~+10%(self-adaption supply voltage) 60/50Hz± 1Hz.Measurement and analysis:
- General measurement:distance,Perimeter, area (trace method, ellipse method), volume, etc.
- Cardiac measurement: depth, slope, heart rate, time.
- OB measurement: EDD and GA for Bovine, equine, ovine, canine, feline, goat, swine and llama.
- Gridding calculate, let customer simply calculate the measure result by eye, save time, convenient.
- Other measurement: Automatically calculate the Lean percentage of swine .
- OB report function.
|1||Main unit: 1 pc|
|2||10" high resolution CRT monitor|
|3||Double probe sockets, automatically identify probe technology|
|4||6.5MHz multi-frequency rectal linear probe: 1 pc|
|1||3.5MHz multi-frequency convex probe|
|2||7.5MHz multi-frequency linear probe|
|3||6.5MHz multi-frequency micro-convex probe|
|5||Video printer |